- As equine clicker trainer this meme always cracks me up. I am very visual (a great skill to imagine how training will go) and I know lots of farriers out these are still very traditional.
2. About the gaits. I do love a great trot, who doesn’t? Love that they are in sync.
3. Growing up with Dutch as my first language I haven’t heard so many silly and ambiguous word jokes. So if you have a lame horse joke, leave them in the comments! Humor is the unexpected and I love those word twists.
4. I wanted to find the picture of the sign at a horse rental that says:
We have experiences horses for experienced riders, Fast horses for fast riders, Slow horses for slow riders and We have green horses for green riders. But I couldn’t find it.
This one is funny, too.
I once had a swan that LANDED on the horses head at night in the outdoor arena. Similar experience as below…
5. As a cat person I see the humor in this one! I love the smiles!
6.Again a word twist… And horses do think this!
7.Having a horse is a lot of responsibility and keeping them is hard work. We, equestrians, that have cold or muddy Winters know all about it. We’re troopers!
8.This one is about context shifts. Yes, we behave differently if we want to show off, an audience is often a context shift and still… we fall for it, right?
9. What do you wish to be?
10. I love this one because this never happens to me anymore! The other day I called Kyra and I got Kyra + her friend coming over to the gate. All horses at the barn love to engage with me because I have to offer something: the Magic of Clicker Training. Can you relate?
10 Funny Halloween costumes for Horses
Join HippoLogic’s Facebook group
Become a member of our Happy Herd on Facebook and get access to my Facebook LIVE’s.
Pingback: 10 funny horse cartoons | HippoLogic -> Clickertraining.ca
Pingback: 10 funny horse cartoons - HippoLogic Horse Training