What is grass training? Teaching your horse with positive reinforcement to ignore grass in training, leading and riding. In Grass Training you teach your horse to leave grass with a Stop Grazing-cue, and a Grazing-cue. It’s easier than you think, as long as you’ll use the right approach and don’t use R- or P.
Benefits Grass Training
- Yummiest training ever for your horse! He will immediately pay attention to you when he understands there is a Start Grazing -cue. This will be the quickest learning of a cue.
- By giving your horse something she wants, you immediately have her positive attention!
- No more unsolicited grazing on trails! You can ride, lunge and train at liberty on grass without losing your horses attention!
- If you do fun stuff, your horse will trust you, looking out for your next visit. It’s a great foundation for friendship between you and your horse
- It will give you incredible results. You’ll notice how annoying and frustrating it was, once you’ve solve it.
- Your horse won’t snack on grass during at liberty work, leading or riding!
- Your horse will become easy to get of out of the pasture. Simply call his name.
- You both stop being frustrated while grass is available during riding or training
- It will improve your communication
- It will enhance to bond with your horse
Join the HippoLogic’s DIY Grass Training and get some fun and useful training time done.
Happy Horse training!
Grass Training (online course)
You must be logged in to post a comment.