Every horse lover should have a horse wreath for on their (stall) door. This is a 30 minute (no mess) Do It Yourself project.
This project is suitable for children (supervised) and adults. You can make the wreath in 6 simple steps. You can find the instruction video at the end of this blog.
- Two metal coat hangers (frame)
- Chenille stems (frame)
- Guirlande (garland 2,4 metres)
- Glitter flower decoration (eye)
- Glitter pinnacle decoration (mane)
- Ribbon (bridle)
- Wreath hanger
1. Straighten the coat hangers with pliers.
2. Shape the hangers into a horse head.
3. Make a frame with the chenille stems to attach the guirlande onto.
4. Cut the guirlande into the length of the frame and weave it through the chenille stem frame.
5. Make an eye from the floral decoration and attach the wire to the frame.
6. Form the mane from the glitter pinnacles. Make a bridle with coloured ribbon or a golden garland.
Or you can make a donkey! Look at this picture from “Fans of Little Eddie and Friends” on Facebook
More DIY projects:
- DIY personalize your clicker
- Quick and easy way to clean all your Velcro
- DIY reflection halter
- Make your own target stick
- DIY Healthy Horse Treats
Share your l♥ve for horses
If you want to share this blog on your social media, use one of the share buttons below. It’s very much appreciated!
I love to hear from you, so please add a comment or let me know if you have a question. I read them all!
Don’t know what to say? Simply hit the like button so I know you liked this article.
PS Do you know about the HippoLogic membership?
Happy Horse training!